ADN Gateway Global MPLS is committed to deliver the end user and to ensure that business applications are delivered smoothly and efficiently. Our managed class of service provides you the control of your network and allows you to tailor how applications function. Make your network efficient, scalable and reliable with our MPLS solutions. We offer comprehensive MPLS VPN & Layer 2 point-to-point or Point to multipoint is a cost-effective way and a flexible alternative to high bandwidth leased lines. Diversity solutions for network connectivity, thus giving you flexibility through customized solutions and increased coverage.
It’s also different from other enterprise solution provider because it lets you prioritize different traffic types, giving you low latency (data delay) and a superior end-user experience.
MPLS Layer 2
Layer 2 point-to-point or Point to multipoint is a cost-effective way and a flexible alternative to high bandwidth leased lines.
MPLS Layer 3 VPN
Three Classes of Service to support QoS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One Stop Shop (OSS) Feature.
- Manageable and cost effective, multiple vendors on a single simple interface.
- Single End Fault Reporting (SEFR).
- Backup Circuit Service.
- Global Reach Coverage.
- Supported Point-to-Point or Point to Multipoint on MPLS Layer 2.
- High performance backed by Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that cover activation, availability, transit delay, packet loss, jitter and mean time to restoration.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- Managed Router Service (MRS).
- Web-based Service Performance Reports.